Comanche Central Appraisal district is accepting Résumés for an Appraiser
Responsibilities include office and fieldwork associated with the discovery, listing and valuation of real properties in which the District has jurisdiction and working with taxpayers to resolve property value disputes. He/she must have good math skills, be capable of walking in various types of terrain and climates and hold a valid Texas driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
A Registered Professional Appraiser license is preferred or he/she must start working toward RPA designation. RPA Licensing with the TDLR requires attending 10 courses out of town for up to 5 days each course and taking 2 state exams.
Complete Job Description is available at www.comanchecad.org under the employment tab. A completed resume is required and may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf format or brought by our office at 8 Huett Circle in Comanche, TX. This position will remain open until filled.
101 West Central Ave.
Comanche, TX 76442
- January 3, 2022 -New Year’s Day
- January 17, 2022 – Martin Luther King Day
- February 21, 2022 – President’s Day
- April 15, 2022 – Good Friday
- May 30, 2022 – Memorial Day
- June 20, 2022 – Juneteenth Day
- July 4, 2022 – Independence Day
- September 5, 2022 – Labor Day
- October 10, 2022 – Columbus Day
- November 11, 2022 – Veterans Day
- November 24 & 25, 2022 – Thanksgiving
- December 23 & 26, 2022 – Christmas