Welcome to Comanche Central Appraisal District
Comanche Central Appraisal District is accepting résumés
The complete job posting and the applicant information sheet is available under the employment tab.
Below is about a 4 minute informative video of Who are Appraisers and why is my property tax so high.
Who are appraisers & why is my property tax so high?
¿Quiénes son los tasadores y por qué es tan alto mi impuesto de mi propiedad?
The mission of Comanche Central Appraisal District is to discover, list and appraise property as accurately, ethically, and impartially as possible in order to estimate the market value of all property within the boundaries of the district for ad valorem tax purposes. The effective date for appraisal of real property is January 1st. A Personal Property Owner can elect to have their business personal property appraised as of September 1st. The district must make sure that each taxpayer is given the same consideration, information, and assistance as the next. This will be done by administering the laws under the property tax system and operating under the standards of:
- The Property Tax Assistance Division of the Texas State Comptroller’s Office (PTAD),
- The International Association of Assessing Officers (IAAO), and
- The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
101 West Central Ave.
Comanche, TX 76442
- January 3, 2022 -New Year’s Day
- January 17, 2022 – Martin Luther King Day
- February 21, 2022 – President’s Day
- April 15, 2022 – Good Friday
- May 30, 2022 – Memorial Day
- June 20, 2022 – Juneteenth Day
- July 4, 2022 – Independence Day
- September 5, 2022 – Labor Day
- October 10, 2022 – Columbus Day
- November 11, 2022 – Veterans Day
- November 24 & 25, 2022 – Thanksgiving
- December 23 & 26, 2022 – Christmas